Thursday, October 2, 2008

Baby Kael





































I can hardly believe that Kael is already 10 months old! He is sooo much fun. The kids absolutely love having a new baby brother. He is so spoiled it's sick. Everytime he cries four kids come running from every part of the house saying What happened to Kael! And between Kaylor and Rebeka he'll probably never learn to walk because one of them is always holding him. And his ears sure do give him extra cuteness! If you would have told me three years ago that I'd have another baby I would have never believed it. (Especially if you told me it would be with my ninth grade crush! HA!) Life is always full of suprises and I love every single one of them.

3 comments:

Mike & Stephanie Wright said...

It is so nice to hear from you. I do not remember when we ran into each other was it November? I had my little one on December 11th. Your family is darling!

Kenyon said...

It was so good to hear from you! I ask Linae about you often and she says you are doing so good. Congratulations on being sealed in the temple. I am so happy for you Tammy. Your family is beautiful. I couldnt believe to hear that you had married your junior high (right?) love. I totally remember him. It will be fun to keep in touch.
LY

The Johnson's said...

You know... Bryn and Kael do look alike! I think it's the ears! They're so cute!

Followers