Thursday, October 2, 2008







Klay was in baseball last spring. All summeer long he was looking forward to Fall Ball. But just before tryouts he cut his index finger clear to the bone. The Dr told Klay was very lucky that he didn't hit the tendon in his finger and was in disbelief that he missed it. (Since she could see the marks on the bone where the knife hit and the tendon runs right on top of that.) Well Klay, being the spiritual giant that he is gets up in testimony meeting the next sunday and says, "The doctor said I was lucky I didn't hit the tendon in my finger. But I don't think it was luck, I think it was a blessing." Hes such a good kid! Hes always teaching me something. Im blessed for sure to have him as a son. Well needless to say he was very bummed about missing baseball this fall. Klays an amazing brother and son. One of my best friends. Love ya Klay!

1 comment:

The Johnson's said...

You've got an awesome, giant of a spirit there at home with you! He's such a great boy! It only goes to show what kind of mothering he's had! Snaps for Tammy!

Followers